“Effective design and marketing solutions are integral to a successful strategy.”
Content Management System or Web Design Solutions …
need to be designed and targeted to your market, specifically adhering to the needs of your audience. So, in other words, whether you need content management solutions, web design solutions, flash design solutions, social media network solutions, interactive marketing solutions, or any combination of short-term solutions and long-term solutions, they need to be crafted into responsive and effective solutions.
Effective design and marketing solutions are created when you have a clearly defined roadmap. If you have researched and know the answers to the above questions you will have the basis for determining the WIIFM factor. Your audience will want to know What’s In It For Me?
Core Marketing Strategy
“Effective design and marketing solutions are created when you have a clearly defined roadmap.”
What is integral to laying out the roadmap is having a clear strategy. One of the first essential steps in the design process is the information gathering stage. It is at this point where you need to identify several key factors.
What is it that you do?
- Do you educate people and sell various how-to products?
- Do you inform people and sell them a solution?
- Do you entertain people and sell various products or services?
What are your objectives?
- Are you trying to promote brand awareness?
- Are you wanting to advertise products or services?
- Are you wanting to inform people about a retail promotion?
- Do you want to drive traffic and sales?
What if your solution does not involve selling something?
- Do you need to provide product support?
- Do you need to provide training?
- Do you have employees or an organization that you need to communicate with?
- Are you involved in recruiting of some sort?
What do you know about your audience?
- Do you know the demographics of your audience?
- Do you know and understand the habits and trends of your audience?
Do you have competition?
- Do you know what your competition is doing to garner their share of the market?
- Do you know how your audience feels about your competition?
- Do you know what distinguishes you from your competition, as perceived by your audience?
Depending upon what you do and what your objectives are, there are other factors to consider, as well. For example, if you manufacture, distribute, or sell products you have supply chain, and supply and demand variables to consider. Availability and market trends will be potential factors to consider in those scenarios. There may be other factors to consider as well. This is not an exhaustive list of every possible factor to consider. However, with this information gathered you are in a position to keep your focus on your core competencies; allowing you to partner with a web design and marketing professional. Working together as a team, with clear communications we have created an environment where you can position yourself to follow a roadmap with solutions defined to increase the opportunity for long term success.
Armed with this knowledge, together
we can begin to define short term and long term solutions!